- Combining the experience of established, senior practitioners with the availability of highly skilled and extensively trained associates.
- Allowing a unified point of access to physicians representing the full spectrum of super-specialised cardiac care including advanced imaging and complex procedures.
- Featuring in-house cardiac investigation facilities, which can be performed on the day of consultation (ECG, Echo, Stress echo, Holter, 24 Hr ambulatory BP monitoring). GPs can also refer patients for individual tests only.
- Offering complete continuity of in and outpatient care at the Prince of Wales Public Hospital (POWH), Eastern Heart Clinic (EHC) and Prince of Wales Private Hospital in Randwick.
- Offering collaborative and multidisciplinary care including input from combined clinical hospital meetings to ensure best patient outcomes.
- Being situated in the well-known Bondi Junction Westfield Tower business precinct, with easy access to public transportation and parking facilities.